Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hi, please leave a note for Robert!

Hi my name is Corey and I am a good friend of Robert's. I created this blog for him and I am helping get used to it. It would be really cool if you would send him an encouraging note. You can do this by leaving a comment on any of the posts on this blog- all the comments are emailed directly to him.
Robert is accepting prayers for his health, for elimination of the cancer in his body, for endurance, strength and patience for him, his family and the hospital staff.
I appreciate you visiting this blog. My hope is to get Robert to post some stuff once he is comfortable.
Thanks,
Corey

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Hey Robert, I am now in the Dominican Republic with my fiancee's parents. We just got back from working and travelling in Thailand and India and are preparing to get married in March. I'm praying for you and hope for a quick recovery. Keep in touch. - Ryan Hughes.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Suzanne Holling said...

Hello Robert, my name is Suzanne Sawyer, I am a member of the Palouse Federated Church, but I am currently working at a small school in Saipan. It looks as though you are getting prayers around the world! God is Great all the time. You are in my prayers. God Bless.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Robbie!
Sorry, that's the name I knew you by when I met you at Immanuel Baptist. I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and to encourage you to keep up the fight. Sounds like you've got a great attitude and a lot of people praying for you - God is good, my friend, and I'm glad He's there with you during your fight. Blessings. -Heather Renz

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robbie,

This is Ray, I used to be at Immanuel w/ Corey and Ryan, I've been thinking about you all day today and I hope you are having a good day and not a bad one. I am sure some days you want to give up than feel the way you do. Don't give in, keep your Hope alive. I have seen many people healed on the ambulance because of the Hope they have. I want you to know you have many friends here for you, even in the darkest of times. Lake Chelan is praying for you.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Diana and I am a member of Palouse Federated Church. I have heard about you from Pr Corey but don't know you personally but you are in my nightly prayers. May God bless you with good health.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home