Friday, January 06, 2006

Robert done with chemo round #2

Hi, Corey again.
Robert came through round 2 of chemo. He said it was hard to describe- he got much more sick than round 1 and lost 15 pounds in three days- but in one days time after the chemo he put back on 5 pounds- thanks to double cheeseburgers and some good food. He has an amazing attitude.
He asked me to have us all pray for his health also especially for his family. Robert said, "This is as hard for them as it is for me."
Robbie shaved his head and I think it looks really good.
He has asked me to do this blog for now. He has read your blog comments and appreciates your thoughts and prayers. He is still getting used to having his own email- so replies may come slowly if at all.
Thanks for visiting this blog. I know that means that you are praying for Robert and his family.
May God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home